Photo is the best way to keep your good time with you forever. The Digital image format is the latest way to take and save photos by camera devices. However, to store all photos captured by camera, you have to use memory cards. The SDHC card is known as Secure Digital (SD) and (HC) High Capacity, it is a nonvolatile memory card format, which is used in portable devices such as handheld consoles, digital cameras, GPS navigation devices, mobile phones, and tablets. The capacity of SDHC is greater than 2 GBs and is extended up to 32 GB.
SDHC cards are very popular among all potable device users as they provide amazing performance that includes storage capacity, portability, saving or accessing media files, durability, and reliability. However, at the same time SDHC cards are not much protected from different types of corruption issues like other memory cards and storage media. Therefore, it is very often that your SDHC card is trapped under any data loss crisis. There could be more reasons of data loss except corrupt media, at times, accidentally deletion of files, and formation of bad sectors in the card becomes a big cause of data loss. In any case you always wish to recover your photos and it is not that much difficult as you think. There are some simple methods by which you can easily recover photos from SDHC card.
Recovery Options For SDHC card:
There is no manual procedure to recover deleted files and formatted external storage media in Windows or any other operating system, so you only have to obtain a professional recovery tool to get back your complete lost data.
There are a lot of useful online tools available that can easily recover photos from SDHC card , Click to see how.
Some SDHC card recovery software are available online for free, and some of them are paid, it is recommended that always select a reliable and reputed product for your recovery process as some kind of carelessness can erase your photos permanently from your SDHC card. Check the compatibility of the software with your current operating system and read the reviews of the product before you purchase a photo recovery software. It would be better if you use the free demo version of the online SDHC card recovery tool to check the efficiency of it.
Prominent Tips for Safety of SDHC Card from Data Loss:
- Make sure that you always safely remove the SDHC card from your computer. Removing the SDHC card at the time of the run can corrupt it and leads to data loss.
- Always check the battery before you use them, as battery issue can corrupt the device. Do not use the camera device in low battery status. It is recommended that always perform cycling/conditioning of your batteries, at least once a month. It will keep the batteries fresh as well as cycled.
- Avoid using the same SDHC card in more than one electronic device. It is recommended that always use one memory card for one device because using one card between more than one camera models can result a corruption error.
- After using the camera do not turn off it immoderately, give some time to the camera to write every data properly on the SDHC card. This will avoid the possible corruptions that can cause data loss.
- Scan your electronic device with a good anti-virus program so that it can remove possible harmful virus from your device as well as computer.
- Avoid deleting image before backup. At times, when the SDHC card is connected to the computer it will automatically ask you to format it; always check before you take any action like this.
- Do not edit large file formats like RAW and TIFF directly on your camera with any editing software, as it can take you to data loss. Once you are done with backup file, you can apply anything to your media files.
Major Reasons of Data Loss:
Interrupted Read / Write Operation: At the time of read and write operation with SDHC card, any kind of interruption can cause data loss. At the same time, pulling out the memory card when it is running on any device or sudden power failure at the time of data transfer can mandate the recovery process.
Formatting SDHC Card: Sometimes, user accidentally formats the memory card. At the same time, any kind of corruption make data inaccessible and in a need of space user format it without applying recovery process, and rewrite further data in it. Never do such process, as it will reduce the chances of recovery. It is recommended that, first apply SDHC card recovery software to your inaccessible data and after recovery save data on another place and then only format your SDHC card for further use.
Virus Attack: Any kind of virus infection can make the media files stored in SDHC card, inaccessible. These injurious programs may delete many files from SDHC card and to recover you have to use online photo recovery software to recover your complete lost data.
Corrupted SDHC Card File System: Usually at the time of exploring the information with the SDHC card users encounter many errors with it such as “Card could not be used” or “Card could not be recognized”. These error messages are the sign of damaged file system and it is also a sign of data loss.