Friday, October 21, 2011

How I recovered college life photos from formatted SD Card?


College life is the golden period of everyone’s life. I believe that most of the people miss their college days. I still remember all the activities of college life as how we used to tease classmates and how we used to bunk from college time to time and go for college park , movie etc. The moment has passed but the sweet remembrance of those unforgettable moments are yet now with me stored in form of digital photos and I do not want to lose them at any cost.

Just a couple of days ago I met one of my old college friend. We both were happy to meet after a long time. Also, I thought to show him some photos of our college days so that I inserted my sd-card through card reader to my computer but soon I was shocked as an error message appeared while transferring some files to computer. The error message was:

Card requires formatting”

I tried to pass the above error message by using the card in another camera and card reader but the same error message was shown wherever I tried to access them. I was very much depressed. At last, I had to format it and I lost all the photos including college life photos from my sd card. 
 
Next day, I explained the matter to my one of the friend. He listened to the matter attentively and burst into laugh. On asking the reason for laughing, He told that there is a solution for everything in this era and if you think your photos are lost due to formatting then you are totally wrong. Then he told me about the concept of photo recovery. 
 
He started his computer and showed me photo recovery software. He deleted some photos from an external hard drive, formatted it and recovered in front of me. I became very happy and reached to my home.

I searched for the same photo recovery software from internet and installed it on my computer. I did exactly the same what my dear friend explained to me. I became so happy and jumped from chair when I saw the preview of my college life photos. But what is it? When I clicked on recover button, It did nothing. I asked the reason to my friend over the mobile and came to know that it needs to purchase it for recovering the photos what is shown in the preview list.

Without wasting a moment, I purchased the photo recovery software and recovered all the photos including my college life photos. I am really thankful to my friend and this photo recovery software that helped me to recover my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment