Digital camera performance gets down if your camera battery is not healthy. If battery are not in good condition you can face the problems like slow snapshots, problems in reading wring the photos on memory card, etc. Even some time memory card can be corrupted because of low battery.
It is quite irritating when you are on trip and find the digital camera fully charged, batteries are dead even you have not used them for a week. So it is very important for you to keep your camera battery healthy.
Here are the few tips to save your digital camera battery life.
- Always turn off digital camera when it is not in use.
- All Digital cameras have regular view finder and LCD viewfinder. Digital LCD viewfinder has benefits over the regular viewfinder. Use LCD viewfinder when ever is needed only and turn it off after the use and use regular view finder rest of the time.
- Don't stop and look the preview after taking every picture. For some times it is granted to see the preview but not every time as it eats lots of battery.
- Whenever you use new battery pack it is must to make them ready for their optimum performance. It is always written on User manual that for first time use of new batteries first charge them full and discharge them full. Repeat this for five times. This procedure increases the life of batteries.
- Fully charged batteries never remain charged even they are not in use. If you are not using your batteries, charge them in a week time. This will increase the life of your batteries. If you are not using your camera for long, never keep your batteries inside the camera as it can harm your camera.