In August, 2012 Sony has announced the successor of its very famous and popular NEX 5N digital camera. After using the Nex 5R I can say that it is for the average photographers. The most interesting change done from Nex 5N is Hybrid AF. The new fast Hybrid AF technology focuses on the distant object very quickly and then utilizes contrast detection AF to confirm quality. In actual the best way to describe Nex 5R camera that gives both Af methods. Mostly NEX system is that accessing some camera that has too many manual buttons for pressing. Nex 5R solve this issue with full functional and programmable command buttons.
Nex 5R is the Sony’s first Wi Fi mirror less camera. Along with it Sony has introduced the concept of installed application which will push Sony to its new heights. Users can download and install various app onto the 5R.
Pricing and Availability
The NEX 5R will be available in mid October and colour will be black, silver or white. It will cost $650 or $750 with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens.
It can be better described when Sony will launch it in the market. Still we are looking forward an excellent camera with stunning image quality. But we have to be aware for some issues which we can face with Sony Nex 5R. General difficulties which we can encounter with the use of NEX 5R in future:
- Error message on Nex 5R screen
- Accidentally pressing the delete button in Nex 5R
- memory card blocked
- Memory card can be corrupt if we use it in virus infected PC.
How To recover Photos:
- Attach your Nex 5R with your PC or Laptop
- First download and install the photo recovery software on our computer or laptop. After installation, just open the software. Click Start scan button. After that select Nex 5R removable media.
- Then select file types. Highlight those photo formats you want to retrieve from Nex 5R.
- Now scanning procedure will be executed to look for lost photos in Nex 5R camera.
- After that you Save the all your recovered photos to desired location.